Free Download Driver Epson l120 – Hello, We want share to you driver Epson L120, Epson L120 is more effective use in home and office looking to cut their printing costs, Epson’s smallest 4-colour, A4, Ink Tank System (ITS) printer features Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson genuine ink so users can print Epson-quality at an ultra-low cost.
Printer Epson L120
The L120 delivers affordable printing and an inexpensive per produce. Each set of ink bottles can print approximately 4, 000 pages in black color and 6, 500 pages in colour1, offering an ultra-low cost per page for the two black and colour printing.
Easy to use and reliable
Increase productivity and decrease downtime using hassle-free create and trusted printing. The purpose-built ink tank can be fully built-into the printing device, so you can enjoy realible colour printing devoid of the mess as well as hassle often linked to non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. Epson-genuine ink bottles help it become easy in order to refill this ink tank making use of their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle. The L120 has 40ml ink tanks, giving it a smaller, more compact design that easily fits into home offices or student bedrooms. This printer comes with a 12 month (or 15,000 page) warranty, providing peace of mind and help should you need it.
The L120 utilises genuine Epson ink and Epson’s Micro Piezo technology to provide consistent good quality prints. A great ISO produce speed 8.5ppm in black and 4.5ppm in colour2 ensures you may not be waiting around for produce jobs.
Epson L120 Driver Download System Requirement & Compatibilty
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- XP SP1 or higher (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition
Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x
Guide for Installations
- Ensure the computer and printer Espon connected.
- Download the driver Epson L120 below, after finish click open file. The file name end with .exe extention.
- Click next if you agree with the locate installation or can you put which like you want.
- Select your language with reference and then click OK.
- Follow the installation screen direction.
- Completed, the last window will come out and click Finish off;
- Your printer can also work as its function, please try to print.
Guide for uninstall
- Click START then Click Control Panel and then Click Uninstal a Program
- Follow the instructions and the steps that appear.
- Wait a moment.
- Printer also been completed uninstalled
Epson L120 Driver Download